Sap Job in Charlotte, North Carolina : NC 28216
Looking for Sap Jobs? See currently available Sap job openings on sap.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sap.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sap job . We provide job resources for Sap positions throughout the industry. sap.jobs.net also provides Sap jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sap by either city or state.
sap.jobs.net is a sap job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sap jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sap job search on sap.jobs.net today.
Sap Analyst Job Description
Seeking experienced SD Analyst with 4 + years of experience in the SD configuration of Quotations, Order Processing, Inter-company Order Processing, Text determination, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Pricing, Logistics, Execution, and Billing functionality. The ideal candidate will support the ongoing SAP activities and projects related to the SD and develop processes by identifying, analyzing, designing and implementing solutions to meet end user requirements. Exposure/familiarity with Production Planning and/or Warehouse Management is a plus.
processes the development life cycle
recommends and develops specification to resolve them
Charlotte Sap Job
Sap Analyst Job Requirements
- Strong business process knowledge (manufacturing environment), system analysis and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work on cross-functional and/or global project teams and foster team commitment to tasks. Interact across all functions and levels within the company
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills, team player and organization skills
- 4 year degree
- Knowledge of SD integration with PP, MM, and FI is required
- Operates with minimal supervision
While the position is physical located in Charlotte, NC, the employee will be expected to travel as necessary to other SGL locations for implementation, training and requirements gathering activities. Up to 25% travel
The physical demands described here representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel. This position requires close vision and ability to adjust focus.