Sap Job in Hammond, Indiana : IN
Looking for Sap Jobs? See currently available Sap job openings on sap.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sap.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sap job . We provide job resources for Sap positions throughout the industry. sap.jobs.net also provides Sap jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sap by either city or state.
sap.jobs.net is a sap job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sap jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sap job search on sap.jobs.net today.
Sap S4/Hana Specialist
Sap S4/Hana Specialist Job Description
7+ month contract
Onsite M-F (8-5pm)
Start: August 2017
The SAP PP (Production Planning) Functional Specialist will be responsible to participate in the blueprinting of an SAP S4/HANA implementation, create proof of concept proto-types, write functional specs, configure the SAP solution, write test scripts, and go-live support. This is a business analyst and systems configurator role under technical lead supervision. They will contribute to the development of new applications used in the Sales and Planning departments and support the base system as required.
Hammond Sap Job
Sap S4/Hana Specialist Job Requirements
- 5+ years experience as a SAP configuration expert in the SCM/PP area with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to write functional specifications, test plans, conduct unit testing, train end users and troubleshoot enhancements to the base system.
- Knowledge of discrete industry and/or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to document business process and technical design.
- Good communication skills to work closely with business users, SAP functional leads, SAP technical leads, and other areas.
- SAP S4/HANA PP and Variant Configuration
- SAP Fiori
- MM and SD experience is a plus
- APICS CPIM or CSCP
- SAP HANA 1610 on premise experience is a plus
- Expert knowledge of RFC’s, BAPI’s, BADI’s, BDC’s, User Exits, and enhancement points
- Broad technical appreciation - including ALL key SAP functionality and technology.
- Strong knowledge of outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces using IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs to/from Middleware (IBM WebSphere is a plus) and flat files
- Expert in IDOC enhancements
- ABAP debugging skills is a plus
- Middleware experience. IBM WebSphere is a plus.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)